Monday, May 25, 2026

Miracles for Earth

  -my mother Christine died leaving me an inheritance and some Chatels

-maybe she had the ability to do the below

-CHATELS

-CHATELS I inherited 

-from my mother CHRISTINE

-give Earth MIRACLES

-maybe for the miracles I used things etc my mother left me to enable me to do them

-these miracles are meant for the planet Earth / s

-Miracles for Earth- a copy of my current home and all that is in it

-Miracles for Earth Spaceships and new landscapes over Earth's seas, deserts and snow

-Miracles for Earth- a copy of James Cook Street home

-Miracles for Earth- in 2052 Earth's landscapes are covered with my miracle designs

-Miracles for Earth- each Earth home once a week gets the weekly Groceries I get

-Miracles for Earth- and with these each home gets 7 Meals on Wheels a week

-Miracles for Earth- Compound

-Miracles for Earth- Grant Any Amount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonanza Buys

  -almost all adult working age people -who do not have a Job -or who are Beneficiaries   -get $25, 000 extra a year put in an account each ...